Scooters and tricks, these two terms just complement each other. If you got a scooter, and you like to ride it, you got to know some basic tricks. Otherwise, your scooter riding experience just would be monotonous. But to start with, you might have a few questions. Like, where to start, where to practice, how to start, and most importantly which tricks to start with.
To help you with that, here we have picked up some simple but attractive scooter tricks, following up with a step by step instructions. These tricks can easily be performed on flat grounds. So, let’s get to know the tricks to and also the answers of how to do scooter tricks on flat ground.
How To Do Scooter Tricks On Flat Ground?
The bunny hop is one of the very easy scooter tricks. It is also referred to as the first step towards trickery journey. Before you learn any other tricks, you must learn how to bunny hop. To do that, all you need to do is :
- Gain some momentum with your scooter and place both your feet on the deck.
- Get a firm but a strong grip on the handles. Bend your knees a bit and do a jump. When you take off, push your legs upwards and also at the same time pull the handlebars upwards. The perfect coordination of these pushes and pull-offs will ensure a successful bunny hop.
This is also a very popular trick for doing on flat grounds. In this trick, you basically do two things. That is you jump and take a very sharp 180/360 degree turn along with the scooter. In this trick :
- While movement you have to jump with your scooter.
- Meanwhile, you are in the air, you have to turn your head very sharp and precise. Remember, your body will follow your head. So leftwards or rightwards, whichever direction you like, you have to take a quick turn.
- If you are doing a 180 flip then land when you have to land when you reached just your opposite direction. And for 360, try to jump a bit higher and return to your initial direction.
One Foot Manual
This trick is all about maintaining balance while riding. Mastering this trick will not only improve your riding experience but also will give you access to many advanced level tricks. In this trick what you need to do is:
- Place your one foot close to the back wheel.
- This is basically a one-wheel trick, so you have to lift your front wheel up by pulling your handles and ride on just with your back wheel.
- One leg on deck and think your other leg as a paddle. With that leg, you paddle against the air with adequate force, which will help you to move forward.
This trick is like a drifting technique while riding a scooter. Where you turn or brake in the scooter is a fashionable manner. In this trick:
- You put your foot heel outside the scooter deck.
- When you want to turn or brake, you lean a bit side-wards and bend the scooter on the direction you want to move.
- When you lean side-wards, your ankle heel touches and grabs the ground, which causes it to force stop. So it slides in the direction you turns and friction causes it to stop.
While using Stunt scooters for tricks, you must follow some basic safety measures:
- Always put on safety gear (helmet, elbow, and knee pads).
- It takes a while to master a trick, so be patient and keep on practicing.
- Choose a crowd-free location for practicing.
Scooter tricks are attractive and fun to do. The best part is you can do the tricks with any scooter. If you are using very basic and Cheap kick scooters, that won’t be a big issue. All you need is to know about the tricks and practice.
Here we picked a few basic tricks and described the ways of doing the tricks. Hopefully, you will find all your answers regarding the query how to do scooter tricks on flat ground.
So, why the delay? Just grab your scooter and start your dream journey of scooter tricks.
Leave a Reply