As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn More.
If you have a white helmet, you know how difficult it is to keep it clean. White helmets are a pain to keep clean. But with a little elbow grease and the right products you can get your helmet looking good as new in no time. Here are some tips on how to clean white helmet.
How to Clean White Helmet?
Wipe the helmet with a damp sponge or cloth.
You want to use a soft sponge or cloth, and make sure it is moist but not dripping wet. You should rinse out your sponge or cloth every few sections of your helmet to ensure that you are removing any dirt and grime from it. If you see stains or marks on your helmet, simply scrub them away with some soap and water then dry thoroughly before moving on to the next step.
Scrub the helmet with a soft brush to get rid of the dirt.
Use a soft brush to remove dirt and debris from the helmet. Make sure that you use a soft brush that is clean, so that it does not damage the helmet.
If there are any hard-to-reach areas on your helmet, use an old toothbrush to scrub them off.
Rinse the helmet thoroughly with clean water.
After you have removed the loose dirt, rinse the helmet thoroughly with clean water. Rinse by holding it in your hands and running tap water through it. After rinsing, shake the helmet gently to remove excess moisture. If there are still stains or spots on your helmet, dampen a soft cloth or sponge and use it to scrub at them until they are gone.
Use a soft brush to scrub though these areas as well if necessary.
Allow the helmet to dry in sunlight.
Allow the helmet to dry in sunlight. The sun’s rays will kill any bacteria, and it’s also a good way to make sure your helmet is completely dry without using heat.
Apply a Helmet cleaning solution on it.
- Apply a Helmet cleaning solution on it.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to apply the cleaning solution.
- Apply the solution to the helmet, specifically at those areas that tend to get dirty easily like eyewear and vents.
- Wipe off with a clean and dry cloth once you’ve applied enough amount of cleaning solution so that it can penetrate deep into your helmet’s interior finish.
- Rinse off all excess residue with clean water after letting it sit for about five minutes before wiping again until you see no streaks left behind in your helmet’s surface area.
Spray it directly on your helmet and use a towel to wipe if off.
Use a clean towel to wipe the helmet off. Spray it directly on your helmet and use a towel to wipe if off.
Final thoughts… If you have a white helmet, you need to keep it clean.
If you have a white helmet, then it is very important for you to keep your helmet clean. You can use the following ways for cleaning your white helmets:
- Use mild soap and water solution – this method is only recommended for cyclists who want to keep their helmets clean all year long.
- Use mild detergent – this method is recommended for people who do not like using soap and water solution or just want to wash the helmets occasionally.
- Use warm water and mild soap – this method is recommended by most people because they don’t have any chemicals around them in case something goes wrong during washing process.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Leave a Reply