Doing tricks with a scooter is always amazing. It’s fun both to watch them and to do them. As a consequence, whoever owns a scooter generally tends to learn and demonstrate some tricks. Do you think the same as well? If your answer is yes, then buddy, you are just in the right place. Because, today, we are going to discuss about the “360” technique along with step by step instructions to do this trick.
We believe this very discussion will change your ideology regarding the 360 and also will generate much enthusiasm in you for this trick. So, without any further delay let’s focus on how to do a 360 on a scooter.
What Is A 360?
The 360 is listed among the mesmerizing and easy scooter tricks. This trick is exciting and satisfying at the same time. All you need to do for this trick is to grab a scooter, gain some focus and action. If you already know how to bunny hop or doing a 180, then 2/3rd of your journey towards the 360 is already done.
But if do not, you don’t need to worry anymore. Because you will find all the necessary information, throughout the top to bottom ideas for this trick right here. So buckle up tightly. Because after reading the steps, you won’t be able to resist yourself from picking up your scooter and start practicing the 360.
How To Do A 360 On A Scooter?
- First things first, you have to select a plain and crowd-free surface to start practicing this trick. This a very necessary prerequisite for this trick at the initial level to avoid any type of casualties.
- Then, you can practice some simple and basic hops with the scooter. If you are absolutely fine and confident about hops, then you are good to go.
- Then, you can try some freehand jumping and 360 degrees spinning at the same time. This practice will help you to adjust to the physical inertia of this trick. So that you don’t feel any type of physical discomfort while doing the trick.
- When you feel like you are ready to go, grab your scooter put one leg on the deck, push your scooter with another leg against the ground and gain some momentum.
- While on movement, get both your feet on the deck, bend your knees a bit, take a little turn to the direction you want to spin and do a hop. While hopping, take a swift turn on the side you want to rotate and swing along.
- Always keep in mind that, your body will go according to whichever direction your head goes. So make sure, while you rotate your head, don’t push it much further. Because if you do so, the radius of your spin area will increase. The more the radius of your spin, the more difficult it gets to make a perfect 360 spin in the air.
- Make sure, you have a quick and compressed turn for the spin. Also, keep in mind that the shorter radius will bring better output.
- Finally, land safely with both wheels touching the ground.
And yes! You just did a beautiful 360 with your scooter right away!
To know more click here or let’s watch a video.
While practicing this trick, like always, you must follow some safety measures to minimize the risks:
- Always put on safety gear (helmet, knee, and elbow pads).
- Better to practice on an empty street or in a skating park.
- Maintain your scooter’s speed very carefully. Less speed or over won’t help on this occasion.
The Bottom Line…
Using Stunt scooters for tricks is really fun. These are easy to operate, no special maintenance is required. Also, the tricks which are done with this vehicle, even the simple ones, always grabs attention. Here we focused on a particular trick and discussed how to do a 360 on a scooter along with some essential step by step instructions.
We believe, through this article one will easily get the idea of the 360 tricks and also get to know how to do the trick and also minimize the risk of doing this trick. So what are you waiting for? Just grab your scooter and start your journey with the 360.
Leave a Reply